Tuesday, January 27, 2009

a love affair with a guy named joe, trader joe

Dear Trader Joes,

I want to let you know that I love you. Long ago, I didn't know you. Then I met you and I thought you were really cool, like a new friend. Now I want you to know that I really, really love and plan to spend the rest of my days with you. I consulted my lawyer and we do need to sign a pre-nup, though. Don't take it personally! Oh, and I'm already married and don't plan on changing that. But don't get down; I want to tell you why I love you so much.

You provide me with some of my favorite food, such as:

Indian Fare Carrot, Lentil and Onion Soup
Spicy Hummus, Garlic Hummus, and Regular Hummus (please get rid of your stepsister Tomato Basil Hummus)
Indian Fare Dahl Makhani
Thai Style Massaman Chicken (in the freezer section)
Lime popsicles
Strawberry Mochi
Crumbled Bleu Cheese
Vegetable Masala Burgers
Beets in a bag
Cheap ass bananas
Cheap ass navel oranges
Pomegranate seeds
Cippolino Onions..peeled. You do love me too, don't you!
Pretzel Slims
Baked Cheese Crunchies
Israeli Couscous
Full Sail Ale
Yogurt Chive Dip
Whole Wheat Pizza Dough
Low-fat String Cheese
Tandoori Naan
Whole Grain English Muffins
Toasty-O's
Blueberry Mango Bran Muffins
Cheap brown eggs
Almond Milk (vanilla flavored)
Unsweetened applesauce

And the list will go on as I restock my refrigerator and pantry with your bountiful goodness.

Say you love me too!

No comments:

Post a Comment